In Indonesia, the increasing number of Poker fans, poker deposit pulsa are certainly very familiar, starting from playing manually, Texas Hold’Em Poker on Facebook to online gambling sites have also become available as time goes by. But in this article, we will discuss :
the combination for beginners to play poker and the order of card combinations in the game of poker.
- High Card: The card with a higher face will win, beating the card with the lower face. For example Card 10 will lose to Card J, Card J will lose to Card Q, Card Q will lose to Card K, Card K will lose to Card A.
- One Pair: This card combination if there are 2 of the same numbers among 5 cards, Example: 5,5,2,8,6
- Two Pair: Two Pair Combination Will Beat One Pair Card, This card combination if there are 2 cards with the same number, Example: 5,5,2,2, J
- Three Of Kind: Defeats Two Pair, this card combination if you have 3 cards with the same number, for example: J, J, J, 6,5
- Straight: Above three of kind, this card combination if you have 5 cards in the order of smallest to largest, Example: A, 2,3,4,5
- Flush: This Card Combination defeats Straight, Flush card combination if the player has 5 cards of the same suit
- Full House: This card combination defeats the Flush, this card combination If the player has a combination of Three Of Kind and One Pair cards, Example: K, K, K, Q, Q
- Four Of Kind: A combination of 4 cards of the same rank, for example: 4,4,4,4, K.
- Straight Flush: Combination of “Straight” and “Flush”, this card combination must have consecutive cards and have the same suit.
- Royal Flush: The highest card combination in the POKER game, the hardest combination to get in a POKER game that beats all card combinations. Example: 10, J, Q, K, A (Same type)
- FOLD: Failed to follow that round / withdrew in that round.
- Check: Follows the next game but is not charged, if no one adds Chips.
- Call: Follows the number of bets on the previous player.
- Raise: Increases the number of bets on the table.
- All-In : Following a game with all chips or table limits.